The Mosaic District Progress Monitoring Grant Program for New York School Districts is made possible through generous donations from philanthropic organizations. The grants cover a significant portion of the costs to implement and use Mosaic District Progress Monitoring (DPM) and are available to school districts in New York where at least 40% of students qualify for free or reduced-price lunch.
Your district is a great candidate for this grant if you are working towards:
• Making data more understandable & accessible for your staff
• Setting goals for equitable outcomes on multiple measures, such as chronic absence, normed benchmark assessments, suspensions, or college readiness
• Using data to foster continuous improvement during the year, through the regular monitoring of real-time, leading indicators
There are two tiers of grant awards:
1. Ease in to Budget (average value of $25,000)
2. Get Started (average value of $12,500)
Grants are awarded based on need and on a “first come, first served” basis. Apply as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of being awarded a grant!
Thank you for your interest in using data to support students!