With the release of new state assessment results, district and school leaders are anxious to use their data and make decisions that will impact student achievement.
In our September webinar, LaKeshia Richardson and Steve Taylor from Schoolzilla focused on the essential questions district leaders, school leaders, and teachers are asking when reviewing their data:
- Do I understand how proficiency levels, scores, and claim performance are changing over time?
- What can I do to benchmark my data against others?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of looking at this data with formative assessment data?
- How can I use this data to have meaningful conversations with stakeholders?
Using SBAC as an example, LaKeshia will share best practices for using growth data to make informed decisions and how applying user-centered design methods and user feedback can increase the use of data to drive action in your district.
Click below to watch the full webinar recording.
Schoolzilla has powerful Smarter Balanced assessment dashboards designed to help educators make immediate sense of their students’ results.
With Schoolzilla’s Explorers, you can visually answer questions like:
- What achievement gaps are we seeing in our district vs. others?
- How does performance vary by zip code, parent education, or disability status?
- Where are the bright spots in our district?
Click here to start exploring the dashboards.