Building a healthy data culture is essential to using data effectively in schools. From leading principals’ meetings to hosting a district-wide data day, school leaders need to consistently explore, analyze, and share data to drive action.
In our August webinar, Sarah Shoff and Jason Dolan from Schoolzilla focused on the key elements to building a strong data culture:
- Thinking critically about setting and monitoring goals
- Leading regular, action-oriented data conversations
- Determining clear next steps—continuing the conversation and turning insights into action
Click below to watch the full webinar recording and learn how you can prepare for, lead, and follow up on data conversations as a key driver of your data culture.
Additional resources about building your district’s data culture can be found here on Schoolzilla’s Data Champion Hub:
- How to Hold the Best Data Day Ever [Webinar]
- Change Management: How to Deepen Data Culture in Your School System
- Building a Data-Driven Culture Panel
(You must be logged in to view the above attachments. If you don’t have an account, please click here to register.)